The world is at the precipice of World War III with the Israeli response to Hamas — Harakat al-Muqawama al-Islamiya (Islamic Resistance Movement) — and their brutal, medieval, war criminal, unprovoked assault upon Israeli babies, children, women, the elderly, and the Israeli Defense Force.
What kind of men behead babies?
The Israelis are readying to level Gaza (perhaps delayed in an attempt to obtain the release of 210 hostages taken by Hamas) and have made a start of it with their bombing campaign, but that is not all that is happening.
1. The Americans have dispatched two carrier strike groups to the Med in a show of forceful support for Israel;
2. The Russians announced they are patrolling the Black Sea (within range of the American carriers) with Kh-47M2 Kinzhal hypersonic missile armed aircraft — the Kinzhal being a weapon designed to kill aircraft carriers;
3. Hezbollah — 5X the size of Hamas with 150,000 men and possessing 100,000 missiles and rockets — is waiting for the Israelis to commit their troops to the Gaza campaign before attacking Israel from Lebanon to the north.
4. China has positioned a flotilla of ships in the same area thereby taking a position to protect its stake in Iranian oil.
This is a pile of kindling waiting for a match. This is terribly unstable and provocative.
Who are the players, Big Red Car?
Strategically the sides are chosen as follows:
1. Israel and the United States are allies and have been since Truman recognized Israel on 14 May 1948 eleven minutes after its formation.
The American president is a feckless leader, but right now he is committed to Israel’s efforts and American military largesse is on the way.
[Remember when Joe Biden was a “foreign policy expert” who was going to keep America out of war and ensure the world was at peace? On his watch — disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan.]
2. The Russians are right next door to Israel in Syria where they have been supporting Bashar Al-Asad for decades, currently engaged in a civil war.
Iran is a Syria supporter directly and with weapons.
Syria never made peace with Israel after the 1973 Yom Kippur War.
3. China is the largest purchaser of Iranian oil which is a gigantic strategic consideration for China’s economy. This is a gigantic consideration every seems to overlook.
4. Iran is the financial sponsor of a number of terror organizations with a stake in the conflict:
Iran funds Hamas in Gaza to the tune of $100MM/year. Hamas is both a political organization that dominates the Palestinian Authority (funded by the United States directly and through the United Nations Relief and Works Agency) and a terrorist organization.
The United States under Joe Biden has provided more than $1,600,000,000 in direct and indirect aid to the Palestinian Authority since 2021. The Palestinian Authority is controlled by Hamas. Trump had cut this aid off.
[The wealthy head of Hamas (former Prime Minister of the Palestinian Authority in Gaza) — Ismail Haniyeh — lives in Doha, Qatar in luxury far from the squalor of his followers in Gaza.]
Hamas has 30,000 terrorists and is a brutal, Middle Ages, horrific killing machine whose only objectives are to kill every Jew and to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.
Hamas is different from two other Palestinian terrorist groups Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP). All three receive support from Iran.
Iran funds Hezbollah to the tune of $750MM/year while Hezbollah is also a political organization that dominates Lebanon.
Hezbollah has more than 150,000 fighters and is in possess of more than 100,000 missiles and rockets.
Iran funds the Houthis in Yemen who have been fighting for decades to overthrow the government which is allied with Saudi Arabia. The Houthis, like the Iranians, are Shia whilst Saudi Arabia is Sunni as is most of the Arab Middle East.
Iran has a part of its military — the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force (IRGC-QF) IRGC or Quds — that exists to export terror directly, supports terrorists with money/weapons/training, and which fights directly as they do in Syria.
Iran allies in Iraq and northern Syria include the Badr Organization, Asa’ib Ahl al Haq, and Kataib Hezbollah. These are the terrorists who fire Iranian supplied missiles at American installations in Iraq and Syria. This year there have been approximately 100 such attacks.
5. Captured Hamas weapons — rocket propelled grenades, mortars, ammunition — originated in North Korea thereby cementing the involvement of the new Axis of Evil — China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea.
What’s the common denominator here, Big Red Car?
Ahhh, dear reader, as you can see, it is IRAN. Iran is a theocracy run by this guy, Ayatollah Khamenei. Iran is a country that has an official holiday on 4 November called “Death to America Day.”
This chap espouses the end of Israel (the Little Satan) and the United States (the Big Satan) and the death of all jews. He is a piece of work.
So, what’s the message here, Big Red Car?
The message is this — deal with evil at the source. Recognize that Iran is involved in all of the hate and terrorism in the Middle East.
This evil has two, clear, obvious objectives: kill every Jew and destroy the nation of Israel.
Bottom line it, Big Red Car
Here it is: Cut off the head of the snake. End this administration’s fantasy infatuation with Iran. Cut off Iranian support from terrorism and prevent them from every creating a nuclear weapon.
But, hey, what the Hell do I really know anyway? I’m just a Big Red Car. Have a great week.