Big Red Car here and I don’t want to get audited by the IRS. The IRS scares the crap out of the Big Red Car and the Big Red Car is not afraid of too damn much.
But, here goes — the IRS is a criminal enterprise. and should be punished and disbanded. OK, I said it and now I am going to tell you why.
The indictment of the IRS should read as follows:
1. It has become a political pawn — no let’s make that a political antagonist — for the Democratic Party. It is a partisan political arm of the Democratic Party.
2. The IRS cannot tell the truth and when caught lying does not discipline itself. Remember those two low level dweebs from Cincinnati? Well that explanation which came from the IRS itself, is no longer “operable”.
3. The IRS targets political opponents of the Democrat Party for abuse and impedes their legitimate attempts at fair and equitable administration of their requests while offering aid and succor and expedited administration to its supporters. This is a criminal abuse of power.
4. The IRS steals the time, energy, money and mojo from our citizens whose particular business before the Service does not garner the political support of the workers themselves. The lunatics are running the asylum. This is an enormous abuse of raw power. This gives rise to criminal damages which are simply theft.
5. The IRS is out of control. Hell, even the President of the United States admits he does not know what is going on over there. The Commissioner is conspiring with the staff to present bogus explanations of their illegitimate actions.
6. The IRS senior management has invoked their Fifth Amendment protection from offering incriminating testimony as to their actions. The Big Red Car does not in any way suggest that they should not have invoked their privilege but the inference is a fair inference. They have engaged in conduct that is arguably criminal.
7. The IRS is an abuse of the public purse having mismanaged their credit cards, spent gobs of money on light and intransigent things and squandered resources entrusted to their care. All of these bad acts have wasted the taxpayers’ money and have been egregious when viewed with the appropriate spending policies as one’s yardstick. These are not just bad acts, they are criminal acts. They are tantamount to theft of taxpayer money, to embezzlement and squandering the embezzled funds on horrific expenditures including pornography. This is not a close call. This is a crime.
Criminal organizations, like the Mafia and IRS, can only be effectively dealt with by forced disbanding of the enterprise itself. They cannot rehabilitate themselves. Even Lindsay Lohan knows this.
There is no other effective means of protecting the public. The public is entitled to protection from organized, government sponsored criminal behavior.
If you are a criminal enterprise, you cannot be involved in the olive oil business or collecting taxes. You must be disbanded.
Call to action
It is time to invoke any and all actions that will effectively eliminate the IRS as an arm of our government.
The IRS must be disbanded and thus we will have to develop a streamlined, simple tax collection system which does not require the development of a criminal enterprise to run it.
Join the Big Red Car in saying — it is time to disband the IRS and to streamline tax collection in the United States.